Tuesday, February 1, 2011

About I need help on Getting a work permit to work in Miami, Fl

I need help on Getting a work permit to work in Miami, Fl?
How would I be able to get a company to sponsor me, I would love to live and work in the United States, I am from the Bahamas? Please be nice, am just asking a (?) don't want to do illegally I have a high school diploma, but next year January I'll be going to college in Miami
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You left out some important information: what skills or education do you have?
2 :
From the Bahamas, huh? Ever heard Gegory Isaac's "Private Secretary"? What kind of skills do you have that a legion of bilingual, latin women in Miami don't?
Read more other entries : 
About What are the best companies to work in Miami...